Jayden's Blog

Artisticly Amazing!

My New House!

| 6 Comments

Hi Guys and welcome to my blog.

My family is in a complicated state at the moment. Let me explain, my Papa has been in an old folks home for almost a year now. About 1 week after he moved there my parents suggested that we should move into his place because it is an amazing house, it’s right on the beach, It has been in my dad’s family for years and it suits our family much better than the house we live in now. This was last year in December so I was in 6th grade. I knew that the grade 7’s had an amazing last months at the end of the year because they were finishing elementary. I wanted to stay and finish my years at our school and I got to. This July is when we are officially moving.

I love the house and on the weekends and any other time we can, we take time to go there and relax. I have moved everything in my room around and got my own bed. I still need to empty out all of the cupboards, the tricky thing is that it is all bank work that my parents and I don’t know what to do with.

This is the view from the back of the house.

This is me and my family out on the water.

This is the yard, and some deer.

My papa owns a house on one side of the bay (it is 5 acres) and on the other side is a bigger property of just forest (it is 32 acres). At one time my past relatives owned the whole bay but my great aunt and uncle split up and sold one third of the bay to some other people. Eventually more of my family passed away and their parts of the bay were lost to other families. But with my papa’s, and cousins property combined we own one third of the bay.

I hope you guys liked this post. Please comment down below a description of your house.

Bye and have a cake-filled day 😀

~Jayden

6 Comments