Jayden's Blog

Artisticly Amazing!

I’m In Grade 7 now!?

| 4 Comments

Hey Guys and welcome Back! Or, welcome if you have not seen my blog before.Back to School 2012 - U.S. Army Garrison Humphreys, South Korea - 27 August 2012

I am not in Mrs. Smiths class this year, I am with another teacher, so my writing style might be a little bit different. We are not required to continue our blogs this year but I think that it probably won’t hurt and its not like I’m writing posts during school hours any more. For those of you that have seen my blog before this might not be all that interesting for you because this post is just what I intend to be posting, and a bit about what blogs are like for me.

So lets start with {what and when} I intend to be posting. Now none of this is a promise because I’m not always going to have time to be posting. But I think that most of My blog, now at least, is going to be kind of free style and random.

I’ll probably be writing some stories because some times I just have  burst of creativity and don’t know what to do with it. However I won’t be doing any of the class projects because obviously I’m not in “the class” of blogging.

I really like blogging and I think its kind of a thing that either you like it or you don’t. There’s not much of an in between. But for me, I do like it and especially when I learn new ways to use computers, coding, what photos don’t have copy right and how to find them… I could go on forever! Any way I really like blogging and if you don’t or you don’t think its something that appeals to you, definitely give it another chance.

Are you new to blogging or have you done it in school before?

Good Bye for now and don’t forget to have a cake-filled day! 😀

~Jayden

Creative Commons License USAG- Humphreys via Compfight

4 Comments