Jayden's Blog

Artisticly Amazing!

My Lovely Doggies

| 17 Comments

Hello readers,234A1419.jpg

I am happy to tell you about my pets! I have a pretty old pug named Kirby. She’s 13 in human years which is 91 in dog years! She has trouble breathing as most pugs do because their faces are so smooshed into their heads (that sounded better in my head!). It is not painful for them but it does cause breathing problems and laziness, though it seems they get lazier as they get older. Kirby’s original name was Kirbobolis (wow, I had to have help spelling that!) Anyway, when my mom realized she was having me she decided to simplify Kirbobolis to Kirby. Mark Dumont via Compfight

My second pet’s name is Dusty. No, it’s not because he is dusty all the time! Dusty is 2 years old Name to be confirmednow which is 14 in dog years and his birthday is December 8th. He is a black lab and??? We don’t know what else he is because his mom was lost when she mated. I personally think he is lab/border collie because if you go to Google images and search that it looks a lot like him.

jim crossley via Compfight

I decided to add one more pet into this blog even though unfortunately he died when I was three :,(   Anyway, his name was King. He was a mutt so there isn’t really anything to reference him on but I found two breeds which look similar to him were French Briard and Berger Picard.

Briard

Ronnes Jacobs via Compfight  Those are three of my pets. Tell me what and who your pets are, or if you don’t have any pets what pet do you want?

That’s all for now. Have a cake-filled day 🙂

Jayden

17 Comments

1. Hi Jayden, I love the post you did on your PUG. It’s puggley, wuggley, cute!!! I love PUGS! I have a pug/rat terrier cross and her name is Lola. Does your dog Kirby listen when you call her? My dog sure doesn’t listen well. She kind of does what she wants. Thanks for sharing your adorable pets.
    Yours Truly, Cypress

• Hi Cypress,
      Kirby used to listen but unfortunately she has gone def 🙁
      Your dog Lola sounds adorable!
      See you soon and have a cake-filled day 🙂
      Jayden

2. Hi Jayden
    Your dogs are cute,
    Lara
    Here is a link to my blog, http://laran23.edublogs.org/

3. Hi Jayden! I like how you added the pictures of what kinds of dogs you have. I wonder how many dog years it is in human years. I wish that you added that. Please come and visit my blog and leave a comment at http://blog.elanco.org/davison503/ . Thank You! I also have 3 cats named Hunter, Mrs. Three and Johnny and I used to have a rabbit but it died.

4. Hi Jayden!
    I loved reading about your dogs! They sound like sweethearts. I’ve never had a dog, myself, but I sometimes dog-sit for my neighbors.
    I have four cats, two rabbits, and a goldfish named Ruby. Although, I’d love to own a dragon… 😉

~Chantal <3

• Hi Chantal,
      It sounds like a busy house with 7 pets! I think everyone would love to own a dragon, Mine would be a metallic purple-ish blue colour and would only be about the size of an apple and his name would be Hero.
      What would your dragon look like?

5. Hi Jayden,
    I think Dusty is hyper like my dog Rosie. But like a big version of her. Kirby is pretty mellow and i don’t know about King but I wish I could meet him. I hope i can see them soon. Have a puntastic day!
    http://brianaz12.edublogs.org
    -Briana

• Hi Briana,
      I think you are very right about Rosie and Dusty have in common. King was pretty mellow though I mean he would go for walks and play and stuff but most of the time he would lay there and let baby Kirby try and wrestle him!
      As a;lways Have a cake-filled day
      Jayden
      P.S. I love your ending “Have a puntastic day” lol

6. I like that you put a picture of the dogs that you have. They are so cute. I wish you would of put in what they like to do. Why did you write about your dogs. Please come to my blog http://blog.elanco.org/reicha283/

7. Great work Jayden! All of your dogs are so different in their own way. I, myself just added a lovely French Bulldog to my family. I always say dogs make great friends because they cuddle, do what you say and don’t talk back (they might bark though) lol. Good luck with your pets I’m sure you are great to them. 🙂

• Hi Suciya,
      Thanks for the comment! Your dog sounds lovely and it sounds cute how they cuddle 🙂
      Bye and have a cake-filled day
      Jayden

8. Hi Jayden,
    hello my name is Abbey. Your dogs are so cute! I have a dog named piggy that has a smooshed in face to because she is a Boston terrier so she also has a bit of breathing problem’s. I have a dog named Leo and he is a about 80% beagle and 20% springer and I used to have a briard named harry but he died around 3 years ago and he looked like your dog! we have a lot in common when it comes to pets! Goodbye and have a nice day!
    -Abbey

• Hi Abby! Your dogs sound so cute! Maybe you should make a blog post about them.
      Good bye for now, have a cake-filled day!
      ~Jayden
      (P.S. I love the name Piggy) 😀